Job Openings at Dataxport / Telat Project
Customer Service Representative
$13.00 - $14.00 per hour
Are you passionate about helping people?
Be part of a new and fast growing Customer Service project in DataXport.
This is a phone-based position, in which you’ll provide direct support to the customers. While in this critical position, you will have the opportunity to utilize your computer knowledge and customer service skills providing solutions for our customer’s challenges.
- Professionally handle a high volume of incoming calls to help facilitate, analyze and resolve customer issues via one call resolution guidelines and/or escalate as appropriate.
- Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, assess and fulfill customer needs and educate customers where applicable regarding products, services and account support.
- Document and track all customer call-related information in organizational platforms for auditing, reporting and compliance purposes.
- Investigate and follow up on questions/issues to resolve concerns in an accurate and timely manner.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Excellent communication and active listening skills.
- Strong customer satisfaction focus.
- Ability to navigate through multiple computer applications with speed and accuracy, as well as the ability and willingness to learn and gain proficiency in new software systems.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to relate to customers in a professional and courteous manner.
- Excellent attention to detail and problem solving.
*Various work schedules are available. Shift schedules are subject to change as business needs change. Schedule flexibility is required (to include weekends, evenings, possible holidays and occasional overtime).
*All offers of employment with DataXport are contingent upon the successful completion of pre-employment verification and assessment and criminal background check. The examination, job skills assessment and criminal background check must be completed prior to the first day of employment. DX reserves the right to determine the suitability of an applicant for a position based on an evaluation of all available information, including but not limited to past work performance, applications, resumes, references, background checks, and tests after preliminary training.
*DataXport.Net, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay